READ BEFORE ENTERING; This website is for information purposes only; we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any disease or medical condition by providing the information contained herein. Before beginning any natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.
How are Big Businesses Killing us for Profits?
Corrupt politicians run the vastly corrupt, deceptive political system which allows big business to harm us so they can make profits. Let’s look at the details.
We will start with the pharma industry because they are killing almost a million people a year. That is in the United States alone.
The definition of Iatrogenic medicine is death by medical treatment. At any given moment, fifty percent of all doctors are treating an Iatrogenic injury. Death by doctor is widespread.
We highly suggest you take some time to watch Dr. Garry Null’s documentary “Death by Medicine.” Dr. Null is a leader in this fight to expose corruption in the medical industry. We have learned an abundance of factual information from Dr. Null. He explains how much trouble we as a society are in.
The medical industry is by far our most significant enemy of the United States. The corruption is unbelievably rampant, and an estimated ten million people have died in the past tens year due to the medical industry. No one will stop them. The people who have the power to are all bought and paid by them. The pharmaceutical industry is the most influential industry in the world — and the wealthiest.
According to New Prescription Drugs: A Major Health Risk With Few Offsetting Advantages, written by Donald W. Light.
- Properly prescribed drugs, taken as specified, will cause about 1.9 million hospitalizations this year.
- About 840,000 hospitalized patients are given drugs that cause serious adverse reactions for a total of 2.74 million serious adverse drug reactions.
- About 128,000 people a year will die from drugs prescribed to them. This makes prescription drugs a major health risk, ranking 4th with stroke as a leading cause of death.
- Almost 5% of hospitalized patients experience an ADE, making them one of the most common types of inpatient errors.
- A 2014 report published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found that up to 50% of all hospital deaths are linked to sepsis, i.e., complications of severe infection.
- Pharmaceutical ROR has increased from about 2.5 times to 3.2 times the return for the Fortune 500 giants, largely as a result of raising prices and getting more physicians to prescribe more drugs.
- Life expectancy in the US is one of the lowest in developed countries, and infant mortality is amongst the highest.
- Financially, the FDA is an extension of the pharmaceutical industry and plays a significant role in expanding markets for more people to take more drugs.
- Commercially funded clinical trials are at least 2.5 times more likely to favor the sponsor’s drug than non-commercially funded trials.
This website is for information purposes only; we are not diagnosing, treating, curing, mitigating, or preventing any disease or medical condition by providing the information contained herein. Before beginning any natural, integrative or conventional treatment regimen, it is advisable to seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.